What I love most today is without a doubt the beach. But, not just any beach. My favorite beach is Capitola, in Santa Cruz. Of all the beaches we venture to, it's the one we visit most frequently. It not only has a great beach, it also boasts the cutest of cute little, quaint towns filled with ice cream shops, surf shops and everything in between. And the town is right on the beach. So, it's great because the older kids can go into town and walk around, buy ice cream and just explore.
These are some of my favorite shots from our 2015 summer adventures at Capitola Beach.






I love the photo of your daughter twirling in her dress on the beach! All of these photos are so lovely and what a treasure for your future generations. I could use a whiff of sea air right now!
ReplyDeleteYou are my hero for always
ReplyDeleteAll of your photos are always amazing!! I'm so happy you're back to blogging!
ReplyDelete