I was walking upstairs earlier today and heard something playing, like a conference talk. Sure enough, I found my daughter listening to the most recent Women's Conference. She missed it in late September because she was invited to go to Hawaii with some good family friends.
On her own, she wanted to listen to it and take notes. Gwyneth is an amazing girl. She inspires me and makes me want to be better. I love this gospel so much, it means everything to me. So to see my daughter want to live the principles she's been taught and to edify herself, is a blessing to me as her mother.
Her favorite part of Women's Conference was President Uchtdorf's talk. When she was finished listening, she told me that she thought that in his talk he gave the "secret to happiness." I asked her what that was and she said, "to have faith in Christ, always." She is young but wise and that's why What I Love Most today are Unexpected Moments.
She is precious! However, all of your children are! I wish I could get my oldest one to watch. He is really struggling with his testimony right now. He found some stuff on the internet and it has shaken him! We have had some good talks, but still doesn't know where he stands. At least he is still going to church and activities. The good thing is that it has opened the door for us to have some conversations with Winston so that when he finds these materials he won't be shocked.
ReplyDelete