Sunday, November 01, 2015

What I Love Most is General Conference

What I Love Most today is General Conference.  I've been doing "What I Love" for almost 5 years now.  And each time I do it there are some similar themes.  One of them is General Conference. 

 In our home it's such a blessed time.  We have taught our kids to put it above everything else.  We watch both sessions, both days.  I look forward to it each time it comes in the year.  


I thought that October's conference was profound, uplifting and inspiring.  Many talks stood out to me.  But my top favorites were from President Uchtdorf  and Elder Bednar.  

I am grateful for the reminder that "wise," older men lead our church for a very purpose.  I love our prophet and the teachings of this gospel.  I wouldn't be the person I am today, if I hadn't learned to live by the principles of this gospel.  My faith means so much to me.  I have a sure testimony for the Atonement and how it can change our hearts and help us to become truly who we are meant to be.  I am blessed to have this to teach to my children.  






Just seeing my family together during conference, snuggling, listening, playing, taking notes, pondering, it is so special to me.  Our family has taken the challenge to "ponderize" and we will try our hardest to memorize a scripture verse each week.  In an effort to support our oldest son in his Seminary Program (Bible study) we are trying to memorize the scripture Mastery Verses along with him.  With that...What I Love Most is General Conference.



2 comments: