Sunday, November 01, 2015

What I Love Most is Halloween!

What I love most today, on this beautiful November 1st is HALLOWEEN, of course!!  I haven't blogged for a few months, because of life.  It's busier than it's ever been, but it is so great!  Since, I love doing a post everyday in November, I have recommitted to blogging.  

This year's Halloween theme was Alice in Wonderland.  The inspiration came when I walked into a thrift store last year, two days after Halloween, and that dress that I'm wearing was staring me right in the face.  I knew then that Alice in Wonderland would be in my future!!!!  :;))  With that said, on with the show:


 "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date"  

~White Rabbit

 "I warn you, child...if I lose my temper, you lose your head! Understood? 

~Queen of Hearts

 "Every Adventure requires a first step.  Trite, but true, even here."

~Cheshire Cat

 "There is a place.  Like no other place on earth.  A land full of wonder, mystery and danger!  Some say to survive it: you need to be as mad as a hatter...which luckily I am." 

~Mad Hatter

Alice: "Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
Cheshire Cat: "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
Alice: "I don't much care where."
Cheshire Cat: "Then it doesn't matter which way you go."

~Dialogue between Alice and Cheshire Cat

 "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!  No time to say "Hello, Goodbye."  "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!"

~White Rabbit

 Of course she wanted all the roses red.  She was the Red Queen, after all.  :)

 "Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be, and if it were so, it would be, but as it isn't, it ain't...that's logic."

~Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb

 She was ordered by the Queen to paint the roses red.  But, she's enjoying it too much.  :)

 "It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change."

~Alice

 A Royal Cardsman and his Queen.

 The Cheshire Cat was always lurking about.   

  The tea party was a success and thank goodness Alice kept her head.  :)  She not only kept her head, she drank all the tea and ate all of the scones, much to the Queen's dismay.  

Happy Halloween!  We love Halloween so much around here!  It is so much fun to be able to dress up and pretend.  Let the holidays begin.  What I Love Most is Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Love love this years theme! Each year just gets better and better! Can't wait to see what November post bring !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so happy to see you blogging again! Love this years theme. You are always so creative and such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just wow!!! These are amazing costumes and photos!! Your family is the best!!

    ReplyDelete