My kids love face paint. For Halloween I purchased this "Melissa and Doug" face painting kit that has actually been really great. The paints seem easy to work with and come off pretty easily. I wouldn't know for sure though, because I'm not the one doing the painting, it's their older sister, Georgia. She's the professional, as you can tell by looking at her sister below.
Summer always wants a type of "monster" face. What does this say about Summer? I have no idea. Maybe that she's fierce, funny, intense, unique...yep, all of the above. The amazing thing is that Summer asks for her face to be painted early in the day and literally goes around like this the rest of the day. Today she was a vampire.
I am almost booked solid with family photo shoots for the holidays. And I don't like to take my clients to the same places so I decided to check this beautiful place out and get a feel for the light, so I can be prepared to do a photo shoot here. The vampire tagged along.
The lighting here is amazing. I can't wait for my next job which is tomorrow.
We were all being stalked the entire day by this little vampire....she cracks me up.
She's stalking her pray. No, actually she's playing hide and go seek, which I was playing too, but I paused for this hilarious picture.
He started to become a vampire, but we had to leave in the middle of his face paint job, so he's just super cute.
I love the light at this time, there is so much variety to it. If you turn slightly, you can get a really washed out look and then another turn of the lens and you've got this 70's vibe below. Very lovely.
Shane just thought he was smiling for a cute picture, totally innocent to the fact that there was a blue vampire behind him, ready to pounce. :):):)
Sh'e's creeping through the tall grass....
She means business...
She finally washed the face paint off after dinner, I guess she finally had enough. Summer is such a great girl. She's just so much her own self. I love that about her. Tonight, her dad put her to bed. She usually wants me, as she's attached to my hip. She told him all kinds of jokes. She had him cracking up with the likes of..."Why did they lock the cemetery gates? Because people were dying to get in." Ha Ha! And then she asked her dad what his favorite holiday was. He said, "Thanksgiving." Guess what she said her favorite holiday was? Yep, "Halloween." That's why what I love most today are vampires. :)

She is a very cute monster/Vampire.
ReplyDelete