Sunday, November 15, 2015

What I Love Most Today is Roaring Camp Railroad!

I'm getting a little sloppy with my posts here.  I usually have them up first thing in the morning, but I'm basically working full time editing pictures for photo shoots that I have recently done.  It's not that I don't have the content, that's for sure.  I have so many things to blog about, so much we've done.  This trip was taken at the Roaring Camp Railroad in honor of William because he is obsessed with trains, just like his oldest brother Kalen was.  

We took this trip during the time that Kirk had been laid off of work.  As soon as he was laid off, we made a little bucket list of things we would do together and this was trip was one of them.  What I Love Most today is Roaring Camp Railroad.

If you're not familiar with this railroad, it starts in Felton and there are two trips you can take.  This ride that we took takes you through the redwoods in a big loop and it takes almost an hour.  

The second ride takes you all the way to Santa Cruz, to the beach and boardwalk.  Sounds super fun, we have never done it but it's even longer.  





Gwyneth is missing because she was in Hawaii.  :)






We had a great time, of course.  But this place is expensive!!!  So we joked around with kids saying that we hoped they enjoyed it, as we wouldn't be back for another ten years.  But, actually it wasn't really a joke. :)  

Since, we've gone William asks almost daily if we can ride the "big" choo choo again.  Maybe I will just have to take him again and let him pick his favorite sibling to come along.  Ha!  If it weren't so expensive we'd be here all the time.  Glad we got to go so that William could enjoy it.  You can see by the pictures that he loved it.  



1 comment: