Saturday, November 28, 2015

What I Love Most Today is Anthropologie...

We braved "Black Friday" except that we didn't go to the malls or major stores we went to Los Gatos, one of my favorite places.  I usually thrift my clothing, my kids clothing and a lot of other things, but around this time I treat myself to one of my favorite stores which is called Anthropologie.  It's absurdly expensive so I always go to the sale rack and even then I don't always find something.  

But, really, I don't mind because I love being in the store just because it is so pretty inside!!


I did happen to find something, a very beautiful long skirt that was on sale and another 25% off.  I love the pattern and the length.  It's warm and I need that right now because it's freezing in California!!!



So cute, the area where they sell their perfume has a big sign that says, "Apothecary."  I love it.  

At first that little wallet is so cute, but then I see the price tag and it's not so cute.  Love/Hate relationship with this store for sure.  :)


Sisters and cousin.  Cousin Kaitlyn has cupcake stuffed in her mouth because Anthropologie was handing out little cupcakes and cute candy canes to kick off the holidays.  I doubt any store in the mall were doing that.  :)

Sometimes I want to ask them what they do with these amazing decorations after their done using them.  They are so beautiful.  


It was a great day with just the "big" girls on Black Friday.  What I love most today is Anthropologie. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that store too, but I agree with you it is really expensive! I want to someday buy some bowls from there. I love how soft the t-shirt fabric is too!

    ReplyDelete