We survived another year of swim team. The kids went to champs and did really well. They all received metals in at least one of their events. My kids are super good swimmers. They seem to have a knack for it, and I just love how great swimming is for them.
Summer joined the team for the first time this year. She did fantastic, and every time she finished a race, she would get and ask very enthusiastically..."Did I win!?" :)
Georgia is a great free styler and because of that she's on the "A" relay team, which is the fastest one.
Summer about to take the plunge. She's looking serious there with her hands on her hips. :)
Reece and the Breast Stroke. It's a killer.
High Fives for a win!
Georgia and her friend, who is also on the "A" relay team.
Reece's "A" relay team.
It's so cute to watch them start a race. Shane did great this year and stuck it out.
After champs they do a huge party and this is it!
Georgia and Reece happy with all of their metals.
We've loved swim team. The older boys are moving away from it because they have become obsessed with baseball, but for now all of the other kids will continue to swim. What I Love Most is Swim Team!!!



I loved my days on swim team as a child! It is one of the best sports out there as it works the whole body and has a low impact on the joints. Happy they had such a sucessful swim season! I wish I could have wrangled my boys into swimming.Maybe the girls!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting forever for November to come so you would start blogging again. I can't wait to hear more all about you guys and your kids and how you are doing. I didn't think it would be possible to beat Sound of Music from Last year, but you did it! wow! those Alice in Wonderland Pictures look like they are straight out of a movie. I love them so much. you are so creative!
ReplyDelete