Friday, November 20, 2015

What I Love Most today is Pizza My Heart..

Gwyneth's birthday is on Thanksgiving this year, which is the 26th.  Reece's is on the 23rd.  I think it's so sweet that they are both good enough friends that they are happy to combine their birthdays.  So that's what we did.  Last year we took them to Willow Glen for pizza and it worked out so well, we did it again!  What I Love most today is Pizza My Heart!

Happy Birthday to Gwyneth and Reece!

Girl Crew



 Boy Crew



Reece is for sure a "Baller."  :)

Gwyneth loves scarves and her friend just so happened to make her one...


It was just a low key hang out at a Pizza Parlor but it was with great friends and cupcakes. :)  I'm so grateful that my kids have good friends.  It has been a great blessing to have such great friends to love and support our kids.  What I love most today is Pizza My Heart.



















No comments:

Post a Comment