It's that time of year, can you believe it?! We are starting our holiday traditions and cutting down our Christmas Tree is one of them. The kids love this tradition. We have been cutting down our tree for about 6 years now. We go to a tree farm called Frosty's mainly because they give fee hot chocolate and candy canes. :);)
You may think it's a bit of an exaggeration to have these coats and hats on but it was absolutely necessary! It's freezing right now! It's not even getting to 60 degrees as a high. I'm telling you, freezing.
Summer was adamant about hugging Frosty, so William had to join in and then of course, so did I. :)
William is watching his oldest brother cut down the tree.
They were all saying I was bragging by picking up the tree with one arm and carrying it up a hill. I kept telling them it was just really light. Sheesh. :)
We got home around noon and the decorating began. I love this time of year, it's magical and happy and awesome! What I love most today is cutting down our Christmas Tree!
Look at you Super Woman ! Lifts Christmas tree with one hand can be added to your resume. Happy Advent!
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving! you are amazing to pull off such a huge dinner! and also, it's super funny to hear you talk about how cold it is! I thought it was cold up here, it gets around 30 at night. but then we went to Idaho for Thanksgiving and it was minus five. we just about died.
ReplyDelete