Sunday, November 08, 2015

What I Love Most are Secret Spots...

Well, if you haven't guessed by now, we try to spend a lot of our lives adventuring by the water.  We all believe it's one of the best places to be.  I pray we always live by an ocean, but you never know.  So, I appreciate the ocean very much and am so grateful we live in California, so close to many wonderful beaches.  

One day after exploring in the city (San Francisco) we went north over the Golden Gate and decided to take the exit after the tourist attraction or the "look out" and just see where it would take us.  We ended up at this little gem of a beach called Fort Cronkite, an old military base. 

Where there is water, there will be swimming regardless of whether they have suits or not.  In this case they went in their underwear.  Oh well, they can't help themselves and I'm a sucker for the beach too, so I'm always happy to oblige.  :)





 It's so beautiful we look photo shopped into the pictures. 

Kalen is dreaming about his debut as a major league baseball player.  Just for the record he's about 6'2.  He's a giant bean pole and I swear every time he wakes up he's an inch taller. 

The girls get into the water and the boys play baseball.  We always have baseballs and bats in our van, always.  Because you never know when you might need them.  That's what they tell me. :)








Fort Cronkite is our new "secret spot."  We had a great time relaxing and playing and just enjoying this magnificent view, that I think resembles Hawaii.  What I love most today are "secret spots." 

PS.  Gwyneth is missing from these pictures because she was actually in Hawaii with some great family friends that invited her!


1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of you! We tried to find this summer that spot by the boys scouts along the beach where you guys went on the swing and never found it. Talk about secret! insert sad face.

    ReplyDelete