Tuesday, November 24, 2015

What I Love Most are Christmas Pictures!


We went to the city on Saturday to take our Christmas pictures!  I love the city so much, it's in my top 5 of favorite places to visit, for sure.  I could live there.  I love the vibe, I love the spirit of the city.   I just have so many memories from visiting the city growing up and from taking my own children to venture here.  The picture I wanted was simple and cute.  Last years card was fancier, with church dress "type" clothes.  This year I just wanted a very low key, casual picture but of course it has a twist to it and it turned out really great. What I love most today are Christmas Pictures!  

Also, I am 3 posts behind!!  I'm off my game for sure on these "everyday" posts but I am determined to catch up!!!  I am busier than ever before.  But it's busy doing great things and I'm really enjoying life.    

I think I literally have a thousand pictures of this bridge.  But how many do I have kissing my husband in front of it?  None.  This is the first.  :)  

It's amazing how many different locations you can view the bridge from.  This particular spot might be one of the most popular, it's called Chrissy Field.  The wonderful thing about it is the huge grass lawns, the pier that you can walk along (behind Kirk and I in the picture above) and the beach you can access and play on (behind Kalen below.)

I think I mentioned before that my sons go nowhere without a baseball, mitt and bat.  


The weather was incredible that evening.  It was a warm 70 degrees at 4:30, no breeze and the fog never rolled in.  And I'm glad we caught this weather because during this Thanksgiving week, the high in Northern California is 54 degrees!!  Do you know how cold that is for us??!!  Haha!  It barely gets down to 54 here at night!  








Until next time, so long San Francisco.  I always miss it as soon as I leave.  What I love most today are Christmas Pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the final photo! I am sure they are stunning as they back drop is to die for! THis year I wasn't able to get a shoot in with all the children, so I am using a photo from Roman's baptism. The kids just have too much going on this year. Ugh! I didn't want to wait till I could get them all together as I like to have the cards out by the beginning of Decmeber. Here is a link to a session I was able to get in of the littles. http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2015/11/cookies-and-milk-corner-view.html

    ReplyDelete