The other night my husband found two more cards with Tahoe pictures on them! I had forgotten that I filled up these SD cards and put them away before I dropped my camera in the lake! So, of course What I Love most today is Tahoe 2015 x 2!!!
This was the first evening we had arrived. Like I said before all of the kids have to go down to the pool and dock area to get inaugurated for the vacation... :)
In all the years I've been coming to Tahoe, which is about 17, I have never seen a wedding go on until now! It was beautiful.
The wedding happening on the end of the dock. This is the dock that the kids fish for crawdads on and do all kinds of playing. The wedding just went on regardless of what was happening. There were people driving in with boats, swimming and playing on the beach- the wedding went on. It was awesome.
That's below the beach, our own little private beach. The water is low, but it makes it so fun.
This is years spoils, with regard to "crawdads." :)
A view from the pool side.
I caught him playing on the grass, looking like a little Easter Egg.
The birthday party! Kalen and his Aunt Susan have a birthday a day apart.
Annual group and family pictures on the lawn in front of church. I love going to church in Tahoe, since we've been going for so long we have gotten to know the ward pretty well.
My sister in law Kerri and her daughter. Kerri is one of my best friends and I love this picture of them.
We Paddle Board every year. We started doing this about 5 years ago. We start at Kings Beach and come around to our dock where all the kids are waiting for us to give them a ride on the boards.
Sand Harbor. And Kirk sleeping. :):):)
The cousins always sit around and play this truth or dare game. This is my niece who got a dare to get a selfie with a stranger. It didn't even phase her. :) Tahoe is always one of the greatest time of my year. I can't wait to be back. What I Love most today is Lake Tahoe....again. :)


Great shots of all the generations! I love how the pool is right there on the edge of the lake! Is the Lake still as cold as ever! I remember the first jump in and it was never warm, but I didn't care! Can't wait to look for signs of Klippels in Germany this summer.
ReplyDeleteOk, I forgot that you blog in November (you haven't blogged in such a long time that it's been off my radar). I just binged read your blog. Love it, love the great pics and love you.
ReplyDelete