Saturday, November 22, 2014

What I Love Most Today is the Beach.

What I Love Most Today is the beach.  These are a few gems taken from Labor Day back in September.  My husband and I and all of our kids are Native Californians.  The beach is part of our lives and we go often.  There is nothing like the beach, it's so wonderful.  

We are going to Utah from Thanksgiving and I wonder how we're going to survive as it's supposed to be no warmer than 28 degrees the ENTIRE time.  It's going to be a humbling experience.


The Wallwork boys are below with Reece and Kalen.  These waves were actually huge.  











As my kids get older I enjoy the beach more and more...What I Love Most Today is the beach. 

1 comment:

  1. Shauna, we are going to try really hard to get up to 50 degrees for you while you are here.

    ReplyDelete