Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What I Love Most Today is Gwyneth...Happy Birthday!!!

 Happy Birthday to you Gwyneth, my oldest daughter.  I'd like to know what happened to you.  When did you become so grown up???!!!  We love you Gwyneth and you're such a good sport to be waking up at the crack of dawn to travel to Utah on your actual birthday.  Let's proceed with a little interview. 

What do you look forward to most when going into Young Women's?
Gwyneth: I am most excited about going to Girls Camp.  

If you could experience any time in history, when would it be?  
Gwyneth: 18th century London and to be on the Titanic, only if I survived.  

What do you love most about church?
Gwyneth:  Seeing all of my friends, and Sister VanTuyls lessons.

Why 18th century London?
Gwyneth:  The way they dressed and I think it would be great to take rides in the horse carriages.

What is your favorite subject in school?
Gwyneth: Science and History.

 If you could be better at something what would it be?
Gwyneth:  Math

What are you great at?  
Gwyneth:  Piano, Volleyball, Swimming, Tennis, English, Capture the Flag.

What are your best qualities?
Gwyneth: Making people feel included, being understanding, being faithful, and being happy.

Which one: Reading by the beach or a fireplace?
Gwyneth: Beach

What is your favorite store to go to? 
Gwyneth:  Starbucks, Barnes and Noble and Target.


Who inspires you and why? 
Gwyneth: My friend Lauren because she has so much energy and she makes me want to do my best at everything.  And you, my mom because I see you work sooo hard and I love that I see you reading your scriptures all the time, it makes me so happy that you enjoy the gospel.  (Okay, didn't necessarily see that coming, it brings tears to my eyes and by reading my scriptures all the time, she must mean the once daily that I read them.... :):):):)

Do you know what a love language is?  
Gwyneth:  Yes.

What do you think your love language is?
Gwyneth: Gift giving and writing notes to people.  
Me: Yes, just like your mom.  :)

If you could meet anybody in history, who would it be?
Gwyneth:  Harriet Tubman.

What do you notice brings you the most happiness in your life?
Gwyneth:  When someone expresses gratitude for something I did for them and a good scripture study.  

End of Interview...

There we have it.  That's Gwyneth in a nutshell.  She is turning 12, November 26th and she's already sophisticated, charming, super knowledgeable and  just a good person all around.  Some of her answers make me chuckle, she's too cute and I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky to be her mom.  We love you Gwyneth.  Thank you for the pleasant spirit you bring to our home, the happiness and ease that seems to fill your soul.  You also inspire me to want to do better.  I see all the good you are doing and it is so wonderful to see.  Love you forever....What I Love Most and Always is you, my darling Gwyneth. xoxoxoxoxxo



 Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  I am signing off for the next few days.  I can't torture myself trying to blog from Utah.  But, I will finish the last four days I have left to show What I Love Most, starting  December 2nd to December 6th.  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! You are lovely! Dream Big!
    Happy Thanksgiving ! Have fun in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo session! I'm looking forward to getting to know Gwyneth better through Young Women's. She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete