Monday, December 01, 2014

What I Love Most Today is Salt Lake City

Dear Salt Lake City, 

We had a great time visiting you.  Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, we packed our car and then woke all of our sleeping babes up at 4:30am to get to you at a reasonable time.  We ended up arriving around 9:00pm that evening.  It was a long drive, but the children did fantastic.  

Supposedly you get really cold and snowy, but since it wasn't cold at all this visit, I'm guessing us Californians brought the nice weather.  Lucky you!!!  Overall we had a blast of a time visiting you.  But, one of the best parts of the trip was visiting the Christmas lights at the Temple.  Everything looked spectacular!

It was very busy since this was the first weekend you were opened for the Christmas lights.  First, we had to park.  We parked 6 blocks away and took the free light rail to be dropped off right in front of the one and only Salt Lake Temple.  

But, first we had the "Light rail Chronicles."  














I love this picture because it's totally candid.  Everyone is just doing their thing.  








My precious Sister in Laws who are so wonderful.  I have more sisters but they are not present. 

Since this was the first weekend the Temple had it's Christmas lights up it was packed!!!  But, it was wonderful to be with family we rarely.  And to be at the Temple together was extra special. We had such a great time visiting.  Thanks for having us and for being such a great city!!  Hope to see you soon,

Shauna xo

What I Love Most Today is Salt Lake City...

1 comment:

  1. What a gift! We are always there when it is freezing!

    ReplyDelete