I was so busy this summer I barely had time to keep up with my blog. So, as you can see I'm catching up on a lot of summer happenings.
We spent the 4th of July with our dear friends Mark and Thira, in Scotts Valley near Santa Cruz. They have four boys and our kids are like cousins. They love each other and get along great. It's been a long time since we've watched a 4th of July parade anywhere, it was a great time.
Thira had invited some other friends to watch the parade and have dinner afterward. Will is loving a friend's daughter.
Back at Mark and Thira's, they had firecrackers and fun things for the kids to do. They had a blast. Kalen's arm was still broken at this point, so he looks a little gimpish. :)
I couldn't believe they displayed fireworks just a couple of miles from Mark and Thira's house. It was so fun!
We all had a great time. I love spending these times with friends who are like family. I'm so grateful for the memories we make together. Also, for these great times documented so that we will be able to look back on them through the years to come. And I'm extremely grateful for the freedoms we do enjoy and the principle of liberty that the founders of this great country launched. Let freedom ring, especially in November during election time. What I Love Most Today is the 4th of July.
No comments:
Post a Comment