Currently, we are staying with our friends the Hales. We drove up this last Thursday evening to spend the weekend with them. As I've been visiting I have been reflecting on the great blessing that friendships have been in not only my life but my children's lives. We have great friends; friends who support us, love us, want the best for us, help us and share with us. But, it doesn't stop there. Each of our children have been so blessed to have great friends who influence our children for the good and who genuinely like our children.
We've been having so much fun with the Hales. We always do and it is a true blessing to call them friends. I've taken lots of pictures and I will post them tomorrow evening as the second part of "loving friendships." What I Love most Today is friendship...
Kalen Klippel and Sammy Hales, both 14 years old.

Friends definitely make the journey in this life go so much smoother! Glad you were able to visit with your friends!
ReplyDelete