Seriously, they save they day with their dollar hot chocolates when the kids want to go on a date with me, with Kirk or with each other. This was way back in January of this year. The girls are so cute they said, "Mom, bring your camera and we'll do a photo shoot in Starbucks!!" They kill me. I totally love these two, beyond words. So thanks Starbucks for accommodating the girls and their sweet shenanigans.
"Mom, Gwyneth is right about everything." What do you mean Georgia", says me. "I mean, she just knows so much stuff," says Georgia. I'm in trouble, thought me. Ha! Georgia still loves her sister above and beyond and she still asks things like:
How is Gwyneth doing her hair for Sunday...okay, I want it like that.
Is Gwyneth going to the store?...then I don't want to go.
How come Gwyneth isn't coming to bed with me?...but I fall asleep faster when she's with me!
Is Gwyneth going to the park?...it's okay, I'll stay here with her.
And the list goes on. And it breaks my heart.
It's going to be interesting and fun to see them grow up together even more. Currently, Gwyneth is very small for her age and Georgia is a giant. Georgia is 6 and the average height for a 6 year old is 501/2 inches, she's 55 inches tall. She also wears the same size shoe as Gwyneth and she's almost 4 years younger. I'm hoping Gwyneth will shoot up but I have a feeling Georgia will be towering soon.
Along with the love they have for each other, they've also developed strong opinions too. Like opinions on how clean their room should be. They sometimes have conflicting ideas about cleanliness and a few other things, which is a very diplomatic way of saying, they fight just a little more than usual these days.
I'm not concerned though, because they love each other so much and they have a good mom who whips them into shape quickly and reminds of their priorities, one of which is to be best friends forever, or else. ;)
These girls love playing dress ups still, but more like pioneer dress up and teacher dress up type things. They play school and teacher, they loooove doing gymnastics together, and they love crafting together. I tell them often how lucky they are to have each other and to be such good friends as sisters. I never had sisters and seeing them together, laughing, carrying on the way they do is the best thing ever. I love it so much. Thanks for letting us crash your coffee house back in January. What I Love Most today is Starbucks and these sweet gems, who I get to call my daughters.
So sweet that they have a close relationship despite the 4 years age difference. My two older boys make me sad as they are polar opposites; however, they do have a good relationship with their siblings. Have you ever tried their passionfruit sweetened tea! It does not have any caffeine and is so yummy! I love it! A great place for a little date. Great shots!
ReplyDelete