Man, November is the busiest month for us. I think it's busier than December since we have three birthdays all in a row. I will be honest, if I could go back and plan, I would not have had two of my children born on Thanksgiving. But, it's done, so we make the most of it. And make the most of it we did!! We will be traveling to Utah on Gwyneth's birthday (Nov. 26th). Reece's birthday is just three days before hers (Nov. 23rd).
At the last minute I put together a little surprise party at Pizza My Heart in Willow Glen. It worked out perfectly!! Gwyneth and Reece are like twins. They are two years apart but they are the same height. And they they have the same friends. They all get along and hang out together, I love it.
Reece is right in front of the blur, which is Gwyneth. Reece has the red on in front of her and the gang is yelling SURPRISE!!!! Except for Dell off to the right there, apparently he's taking a drink instead. :) They were totally surprised. Gwyneth said she had some suspicions, but not a surprise party!!!
The girl gang and the boy gang.
The twins...not really but they're the same size, sooo....
Kalen secretly made these at his Grandma and Grandpa's house for the birthday buddies.
Kalen and the Wallwork boys.
Lauren was the winner with this present. A San Francisco Giants World Series shirt, 2014. Go Giants!! He's worn it for 48 hours straight now.
The goofballs. In Willow Glen at all of the cross walks they have a bucket of bright orange flags that you can hold while crossing the street. So of course the kids had to grab them and run across the street like wild and crazies.
It was a great night. We had a few of the kids back over for games and snacks. I love birthdays. This is the first birthday with friends that Gwyneth and Reece have had in a long time. We usually do a family party with it being so busy for the holiday. They both had a great time. Happy early birthday to you two!!

So fun! What a group, wish we could play with! Claire's birthday is Nov. 23, too! It's a sign....have a great thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete