Alright, lest you think these seven kids can sit down and do what they're told the first time to get "just a few good pictures"....you're mistaken. I seriously took about 220 pictures and I maybe got 20 that I like. Just keep reading and you'll see a glimpse into what it's really like taking pictures with the Klippel kids. :):)
Super cute picture. This is the good picture that is completely lying to all of it's onlookers. Don't they look so sweet.
Okay, Summer has a half smile. We're getting somewhere. Meanwhile boys are looking super cute in the background...Thanks boys...except Will is escaping off the bed on the right side.
This one cracks me up. Will's face is classic. He's jut like the rest of them. Just.like.them.it's.crazy.
Not bad...
Okay, Kalen this is cute. Super cute. I know you can't keep your kisses off Will, he is so cute, but I need you to focus on the camera.
That face on Reece is him trying to compose himself so that he does not strangle Shane. Shane would not hold still, way to smile Will. Awesome. Keep it up.
Nope, he couldn't keep it up and this is where Kalen had to wrestle Will. He's only two but apparently he's really strong. ;) Everybody waits while the two year old gets wrangled back into position.
Okay, back in action. "Shane! Put your knees down!...For Pete's Sake!!
I actually love the one below. It's not the best one, but I love that you can see both of Shane's hands around his brothers, because he loves them so much. I also like that you can see Reece is holding a football. Because he's obsessed with most sports. He just had to hold that ball. And I love Shane's expression looking down along with Will's. The girls in the blurred background are all looking at the camera. I love it.
At the end, as Kalen was walking out of the room, he said, "your going to post a really good picture of us but you yelled at us the whole time, it's just so funny." Hmmmmm, I yelled the whole time? Okay, maybe part, but the whole time? And, there you have it. A day in the life of taking pictures of seven kids. If you want to know how to get really good pictures of your kids without yelling or bribing them with treats...I'm not the one to ask... :):)
What I Love Most Today are the holidays. May your holiday traditions start off Merry and Bright.















These photos are perfection. The children beam with happiness. I hope this holiday season is magical for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteGlad to know it is not just my kids!
ReplyDeleteSeriously I love these photos. And I adore the Merry & Bright banner! Where did you get it? I want one so I can recreate your photo shoot with my girls!
ReplyDeleteLove it
ReplyDeleteShauna, isn't this the truth? There is a photo from our wedding that my parents had blown up on a canvas and placed in their living room. It is the most chaotic scene of all time. My side of the family is supposed to be taking their family photo in the synagogue and instead of being organized and posed, everyone looks as though someone has yelled that they have seen a snake. I will take a snap of it and Instagram it for you the next time I am at their house because I think it says exactly what you were saying here. I hope your holidays are merry and bright!
ReplyDelete