Monday, November 19, 2012

What I love most today is the Movies!!!!!!!!

Especially when the movie is a matinee and my kids go with great family friends.  I didn't take any of these pictures and wasn't at the movies with the kids.  Our good friends the VanTuyls asked if Kalen and Gwyneth could come along to see "Wreck It Ralph."  So this is in effect a "guest post" if you will from my two oldest kids.
 
Lily and Gwyneth Best Friends Forever!!! They hold hands everywhere they go.  Out of Sunday School at church...holding hands, out of the car into the house....holding hands, at the mall...holding hands.  It's inevitable, if they are together they are attached by the hands.
 
One day Gwyneth came home and frantically exclaimed, "Mom!, Lily's sister Allison braided our hair together, it was like we were really Siamese Twins!!!!"  It's precious really.  To have a best friend, it is the best.
    
Gwyneth just got glasses this last week.  Guess what her best friend Lily asked for, for Christmas....yes, glasses. They are cracking me up.
     
Kalen always says, "mom I had that stuffed animal, I had it, I totally did!" And then I say, "I know you had it and then you didn't, that's how they get your money."  And then he rolls his eyes.
   
Well, it's Thanksgiving week, I think this was a perfect activity during one of the best weeks of the whole year.  They got to see a cute movie, be with great friends and look forward to family coming into town to celebrate Turkey Day.

They really liked "Wreck It Ralph" and even said that there is a very unexpected part to the movie.....?  What I love most today, my kids love most today, is the Movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Wreck it Ralph turned out to be really cute. I thought it was going to be dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post. Your kids are so cute.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Stop by and enter my Giveaway for a nail polish set, a clutch, and a necklace set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! A guest post from the kids! I love the movies too. We don't go very often but, there is something magic about going to the movies. Love the kids' picture taking! They are creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shauna, thank you for saying you read every word of my posts. I love reading yours too...I read every word. Not always on the day you post but I get caught up. And the last 4 posts have new comments from me. Love you Shauna...your comments and thoughtfulness always bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great guest post. It appears everyone had a wonderful time and I hope they enjoyed the movie as well!

    I think the funniest part of this is the best friend asking for glasses as well. :)

    ReplyDelete