Over the past couple of weeks I have caught these sweet moments between brothers and sisters...nothing is posed, they are just precious moments that I've been able to catch with the eye of the camera.
The pictures to the left are of Gwyneth with Georgia in 2007. The pictures to the right are Georgia with Will, 2012.

I love it more than anything, to see brothers and sisters being friends, being united, being playful, being at peace. Because goodness knows that this house can be filled with some chaotic and crazy moments. Here's to the precious moments between brothers and brothers, sisters and sisters and brothers and sisters. I love them, they are my world. Today, what I love most are brothers and sisters and the sweet moments they make together.




I love when I catch these moments! Those are the moments I hold onto in my head when they are picking on one another.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why but I love that pic of Georgia looking in the mirror. She is a real life cherub that girl. It will be so fun to see William's personality as he grows.
ReplyDeleteOHH so cute - love sibling love (and sometimes rivalry) Your kids are lucky to have each-other Shauna - it is always a pleasure to have a sister or brother, or more :) And yes you do take lovely pictures:)
ReplyDeleteRe. the Ikea thing - I got the name of a lady looking for cool homes to feature from someone who had featured already, and she loved our home - so we got picked I guess. So much fun,
Have a lovely day
Ax
I really think that Kalen and Will look so much like you and then everyone in between those two look like Kirk.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are precious.
I have been loving the posts. Sorry, I just haven't been in the commenting mood.
ReplyDeleteI have been loving the posts. Sorry, I just haven't been in the commenting mood.
ReplyDeleteShauna, these shots are just to die for! There were so many sweet, tender little moments in here. There are definitely moments where brothers and sisters are NOT peaceful, but in all of the photos you take, it is so evident how much your children care for one another.
ReplyDeletep.s. I picked out the desk we need to source from Ikea, but now we need to find nightstands that are high enough for our bed - it's freakishly high, so anything that hits lower than ~3 feet will be way too low! Crossing our fingers that we find something somewhere soon!
I love the set of Gwyneth, Georgia, and Will...just precious. You can just feel how much all of the kids love each other. What a wonderful montage you've put together for today :)
ReplyDelete