Happy Birthday to Reecey!!! It's a big birthday for him this year because he turned 8 years old. In our faith this is when our children are baptized and he is ready!
We surprised him by hanging balloons, hanging the traditional sign from the mirror and having a breakfast. But not just any breakfast...a breakfast with bacon.
We surprised him by hanging balloons, hanging the traditional sign from the mirror and having a breakfast. But not just any breakfast...a breakfast with bacon.
He got a razor scooter, the new Monopoly Deal, his favorite game with another twist and the team version of "Bop It." We love games here. He also got Volleyball knee pads.
We love Reece. He's our third baby and second son. As his mom I admire his ability with sports. He's seems like one of these kids that, whatever he tries he's good at it. I also really admire his math skills. He can add super fast and I'm totally amazed by it. He can add much quicker than I can. So sometimes we'll be doing math and he adds up a problem and I'll say, "wait a second," and he immediately replies, "mom, it's right, trust me."
What I admire most about Reece is his goodness. He just wants everything to be fair and "right." He tries hard to choose the right and he's very thoughtful of other people in our home and he always, always, says please and thank you. He has inherited the energy that I was gifted with. He's a man of action all day long. He goes, goes, goes until he is made to sleep. He's most certainly a boy and by that I'm sure you know what I mean, but he's happy, kind, healthy, talented and fun and that's what matters most right now. So, what I love most today is Reece!!!!! Happy Birthday!
What I admire most about Reece is his goodness. He just wants everything to be fair and "right." He tries hard to choose the right and he's very thoughtful of other people in our home and he always, always, says please and thank you. He has inherited the energy that I was gifted with. He's a man of action all day long. He goes, goes, goes until he is made to sleep. He's most certainly a boy and by that I'm sure you know what I mean, but he's happy, kind, healthy, talented and fun and that's what matters most right now. So, what I love most today is Reece!!!!! Happy Birthday!


Happy Birrthday to the birthday boy!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday reece!! he's such a good looking boy--loved all the balloons and your breakfast looked yummy. my breakfast was a protein shake and a piece of pumpkin pie! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, happy birthday, Reece!
ReplyDeleteWhen will he be baptized? One of my parents' god children was actually baptized as a Mormon a few weeks ago - they said the ceremony was very thoughtful and special to share in.
XOXOXOXOXO
Happy Belated Birthday to Reece :)
ReplyDelete