Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I love the most today is Company!!!!

The holidays are here!!!!!!!!  And I actually have a lovely room for my lovely guests!  Packages, luggage, bags it's all so reminiscent of the holidays!  I love it...
 
Kerri, Kirk's closest sister in age to him came with her husband Sean, their daughter Kaitlyn and their two dogs.  My kids love the dogs of course.
 
My sister in law is one of my best friends, I love her so much.
  
They brought Madagascar 3.  Fun times.  Movies, being up late, snacking, playing, lounging...it's all part of the holiday routine.
 
Kirk and his sister are very close which I think is great.
 
Getting ready for the big Turkey Day, I am proofing my rolls for overnight.
   
Happy Thanksgiving!!  I hope you all have a great day making happy memories with the ones you love.  What I love most today is Company!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment