Thursday, November 29, 2012

What I love most today is Makeup...



It's very simple.  I love makeup and I wear it everyday.  I don't wear much but it's a part of my routine, every morning.  It takes me about ten minutes to place mascara, blush, and lip gloss on my face and it's worth it.  Because I am not the girl who looks very good without it.  Seriously, those three things do wonders for my face.  So, after ten minutes of prep and throwing my hair up (usually) I feel alive and pretty; ready for the day.  And that's why what I love the most today is Makeup!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I seem to find the days I wear make-up I am much happier than when I am completely disheveled . Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love makeup, too! So glad to hear someone else admit it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to beauty routines that are fast - I can only commit to 10 minutes of makeup for the exact same reason - it's just enough to make everything my version of happy, and not so long that I'm missing out on living life. Eyeliner is my saving grace.

    Today is Reece's baptism day, congratulations to him and you all, really. I hope that it was a beautiful ceremony and very special to everyone.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i needed so few products to look so beautiful as you! if i don't wear makeup, my health is always inquired about! have a great weekend and thanks for your sweet comments!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your inner beauty can't be beat!!!!!!!!!!! And your outer beauty too come to think of it. I wish I could commit to wearing makeup more often, I need it, but hate it. I just justify my laziness by telling myself I like the natural look better, most of the time I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love make up too (did I tell you that's what I do for a living :) Inner beauty make the person glow, think you have that in abundance sweets, but I agree a little bit of make up makes you feel so much better - and prettier. Not much just a touch..
    Have a lovely day,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find I go through periods of not wearing it (shear laziness on my part) and then I put it on and think "Man why haven't I been doing this all along." It makes me feel completely ready and gives me just a little bit more confidence...plus I think I don't look as tired when I have a little something to brighten me up.

    You are a gorgeous person on the inside and that really just shows through so I imagine you would look just fine with no make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love makeup, too! No harsh words for those that feel comfortable without it...but I am just not quite "myself" without it! :) It's amazing what a little mascara can do...talk about an easy pick me up! :D

    You ALWAYS look gorgeous...I'm sure that you are without it, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete