Monday, November 05, 2012

Today what I love the most is DATE NIGHT!!!!

Who says you need to go out of the house for date night?  Not us, no way.  Almost every night is date night for us!  After being with the kids all day, I look forward to being with my husband so much.  On Monday night we watch our favorite show Downton Abbey and on Tuesday night we watch The Paradise!!!!!  You've never heard of The Paradise, well you're in for a treat...a serious treat.  That's it for the shows, we limit it to two shows.
  
 
For those of you that watch this...just to let you know the theme song is my new favorite song.  No there are no words, it's classical music basically, music to my heart.  I was in the car a few weeks back listening to KDFC, our classical station nnd they played the theme song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was awesome!!!!
 
The ladies of Downton, so refined, so fashionable, and so lovely.....
 
The Paradise is actually a really clever show.  the main character is Denise shown below.  She comes to work at what is basically the first Department Store ever to be created.  It's revolutionary in the eyes of the people who are experiencing it.  She falls in love of course, with who I won't say, but you can bet there is great dynamic and lots of story lines to keep you stuck like glue!!!!!  And we are!!!!  And because of this what I love most today is DATE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Our problem is we are SO tired. How are you not passed out at the end of the day Shauna!?!?

    You guys look awesome on date night. So happy and in your cozy cloths!

    Love Downton! I'll have to check out Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find what time that show is on here in my area! I asked a girl friend about it and she said it was a great show. Date Night rarely happens around here with my husband work schedule. The last date we had was back in August. Though tonight we are going to celebrate a work promotion with a piece of apple pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a very proper date night. Posts like these remind me how different we are. Haven't seen either of these shows & I would much rather hear Chris Brown any day than classical music, hope I am not a bad influence on you :) Although I know that could never be the case cause you're so good. And good for me. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to check out paradise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have a love affair with Downton Abbey such a fascinating show (however I get completely sucked in by British shows anyway).

    I agree with the date night. Just having time to yourselves is all you need and it doesn't cost any extra money :)

    Keep on enjoying these times!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm holding out on down town abbey, just doesn't seem like something I'd like. but I have had SO many people tell me it's the best, sooner or later I will watch it. and you guys only watch those two shows? I would have pegged you for a Modern Family type of gal. loved those pictures in your last post of you growing up. I've never seen pics of you as a child before. it's like looking at your own children. especially Kalen. really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone talks about Downton Abbey! I guess I need to jump on the bandwagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mother has been trying to get me to start watching Downton Abbey - I've heard phenomenal things about it, but I already have so many shows going on right now. I haven't heard of The Paradise - what channel is it on?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all must watch Dowton Abbey!!!

    ReplyDelete