Back in the middle of May, right before my life fell apart for the summer, my other half, Marie over at Feeding Five granted me the Kreative Blogger Award here. I think this is a perfect time to address the award because it helps me get in one more post for November!
Here are ten random things:
Here are ten random things:
1. I have been given the gift of everlasting energy. I have felt it since I was little. So much energy bottled up inside I just felt like I wanted to burst sometimes. It is a blessing and I am thankful for it.
2. I speak many languages...the language of accents that is. I have so many and I love to use them all day long to the kids and it cracks them up. The other night my daughter Georgia asked, "mommy will you read me the Book of Mormon Stories in that weird accent you do!" Maybe another book, I said, that wouldn't be very reverent. I was cracking up inside.
3. If I could watch any movie right now it would be An Ideal Husband, with Julianne Moore and Rupert Everett. Have you seen it? It's fantastic, the acting, the scenery, the plot, the everything.
4. I actually have an Ideal Husband. :)
5. My favorite color is pink, and it always will be. I just know it because to me it says, "happy."
6. Our favorite family game is Scatergories. It's so fun seeing the kids get good at word games.
7. I think one of the most creative things I have done are these posts on "what I love the most,"....that and having seven kids, that's pretty creative right?
8. My favorite comedian is Brian Regan. Oh my goodness, the man is hilarious and his comedy is clean!
9. I had the funniest dream about my mom the other night. Keep in mind that while living, she loved to bake and cook. All of a sudden she was present, in my dream, so I said to her, "mom have you seen Jesus yet?" and she replies, "no, Shauna, I've been in the kitchen." It's the first time I woke up feeling like I was laughing in my sleep. Hilarious. (my mom passed on in the summer, for those who may not have known.)
10. I love my life....there will be ups, there will be downs, but there will always be something to be thankful for, to feel grateful for and so, no matter what, I love my life.
How was this for being Kreative? Who else is Kreative? Five girls:
Elle
Kendra
Val
Julie
Kelleyn
(I bet you know the drill...give ten randoms about yourself and pass the award on)
What I love most today is Kreativity!

2. I speak many languages...the language of accents that is. I have so many and I love to use them all day long to the kids and it cracks them up. The other night my daughter Georgia asked, "mommy will you read me the Book of Mormon Stories in that weird accent you do!" Maybe another book, I said, that wouldn't be very reverent. I was cracking up inside.
3. If I could watch any movie right now it would be An Ideal Husband, with Julianne Moore and Rupert Everett. Have you seen it? It's fantastic, the acting, the scenery, the plot, the everything.
4. I actually have an Ideal Husband. :)
5. My favorite color is pink, and it always will be. I just know it because to me it says, "happy."
6. Our favorite family game is Scatergories. It's so fun seeing the kids get good at word games.
7. I think one of the most creative things I have done are these posts on "what I love the most,"....that and having seven kids, that's pretty creative right?
8. My favorite comedian is Brian Regan. Oh my goodness, the man is hilarious and his comedy is clean!
9. I had the funniest dream about my mom the other night. Keep in mind that while living, she loved to bake and cook. All of a sudden she was present, in my dream, so I said to her, "mom have you seen Jesus yet?" and she replies, "no, Shauna, I've been in the kitchen." It's the first time I woke up feeling like I was laughing in my sleep. Hilarious. (my mom passed on in the summer, for those who may not have known.)
10. I love my life....there will be ups, there will be downs, but there will always be something to be thankful for, to feel grateful for and so, no matter what, I love my life.
How was this for being Kreative? Who else is Kreative? Five girls:
Elle
Kendra
Val
Julie
Kelleyn
(I bet you know the drill...give ten randoms about yourself and pass the award on)
What I love most today is Kreativity!

I'm going to leave a comment on your post below too! So check that!
ReplyDelete1. I can totally tell you have everlasting energy! Woman! That sounds and seems like a super power to me! What a blessing!
2. Accents are hilarious...I'm not too good. I think sometimes it is SO funny when some is doing and accent and sometimes even funnier when someone is miserably failing!
3. I hadn't heard of this movie so I just checked Netflix and it's there! In my instant cue! Can't wait to watch it!
4. I totally have an Ideal Husband too! (well, I haven't seen the movie yet...so I don't know if there are certain criteria for classifying ones husband as such...but, in my opinion ;-)
5. I love that about you!
6. I loved that game growing up! I haven't played it in YEARS! Fun!
7. You are SO creative in SO many ways! Especially blogging and creating beautiful children!
8. I love Brian Reagan too. I also really like Jim Gaffigan and he's clean too! Well, all comedy shows I've seen him in.
9. I love dreams like that! I love how your first question was if she had seen Jesus yet! Totally valid and meaningful question.
10. I love your life too! Oh wait. I do. But I love my life too!
I love your blog because it is totally like counting your blessings! It's so positive and uplifting and beautiful!
Love you!
Becky! I love it!!! Yes, your husband is ideal, especially because he picked you to marry because you are so ideal. :) Watch the movie stat. It is great, there is a great twist in it. I love it, it's in my top ten list for sure. I was laughing when I woke up after that dream, seriously. I was thinking the same thing, it was like I was a child asking, "have you seen Jesus?" Love you Becky, thanks for reading and commenting, you're great,
DeleteShauna xoxoxoxoxxoox
Haha, that's what I am gonna say about seeing God too. "Of course I haven't seen him, can't you see I've been making everyone dinner????", seriously that is so hilarious. Please send me some of that awesome Shauna energy STAT! The fact that you are able to do a post per day (and such great quality at that) is a testament to your energizer bunny status. It's so fun to know I can look forward to reading your words every single day.
ReplyDeleteOh you know we're gamers here too. Have you played Tri-bond? It's my current favorite. The Swindels hate it because we always win. Our good friends the Dixons love playing games too, so fun!
Shauna - loved reading this and getting to know you a bit better.
ReplyDeleteLove the energy bit - amazing with 7 kids to still have some left:)
Have a lovely day, and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog today.
Ax
LOVED reading your post and I will watch the Ideal Husband very soon, I promise! :) Would you maybe like to follow each other?
ReplyDeletexx
eve
http://themefashion.blogspot.it/
Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteI love to travel & have seen all states and 19/countries.
I am the shiest person in public.
I was on the flag corp in HS & still remember routines, haha.
I have synthesia, so I see colors when I hear sound.
I'm the shortest person in my family.
I adore Disneyland.
I don't have children, but love them so. In fact, most of my friends and family call me when they have an issue/question/concern with their babies/kids before they call their mom!
I could eat peanut butter toast for breakfast daily and never tire.
I have the cutest dog ever (slight bias).
I once read almost an entire set of 1962 encyclopedias that I found at my grandmother's one summer when I was in fifth grade. I didn't read the whole set because she was missing volume N-O.
Thanks Shauna. That means a lot!! I am honored to be thought of as "kreative!!" :)
ReplyDeleteI love learning more about you. Hey can you pass me some of your energy. YAY FOR PINK!! Thanks for thinking of me on this. I better start thinking.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun post! And yay for energy. I always knew there was something you had that I didn't ... :)
ReplyDeleteIf your sweet mother is cooking for the other Angels in heaven, then I can only imagine that she is surrounded by wonderful company right now. I don't know what your thoughts are on communicating with the other side, but I definitely think that your mother wanted you to know that she is truly in a happy, blessed paradise.
ReplyDeleteI LOLed about #1, only because I think my family has the same thing that you do, only we call it "excessive joy."
XOXOXO
What a fantastic and fun post. I always love these because it lets you get to know the blogger a little bit.
ReplyDeleteHigh five to Marie for giving this to you.