Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kalen- Sara came over!

Today my mom had to go to the doctors office. So Sara came over to babysit us. Sara brought her little sister over. Her little sister is Gwen's friend. When mom left I wanted to spy on my sister. So I had Reece my little brother go and tell them that Sara wanted them. When they were down stairs I went in my sisters room and stole some Polly Pockets. When the girls went back to their room I ran down stairs with the Polly Pockets. I hid them in the closet. When I went back up stairs I heard Sara saying to get the Polly Pockets and give them to my sister! So I ran down stairs and opened the closet and took the Polly Pockets out. Reece then ran after me. But I was too fast. I hid in my room. Then mom came. we had to take Sara and her little sister Lilly home. When we were done dropping them off at there house we went to piano lessons! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment