Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gwen - My Secret Unicorn

I was skipping rocks by the bank when I heard a horse. So I looked up and saw a white cloud but the sun was still shining. "Thats funny," I thought. I looked up as it came closer and then I saw it. It was a unicorn, it was pink and its hair and tail were all different colors.
The Unicorn floated gently on the ground. I climbed on to the unicorn as it floated down and before you could say "Fairy!", it was gone and it took me somewhere far from the meadow. And off to the land of Sweets.
In the land of sweets, everyone is an elf and all of the fairies live there. And there were all different pieces of candy! So we met some of the Fairies named Ruby, Sunny, Amber, Indy and Fern, and then we had a picnic. For desert we had some candy, we had so much fun!
When we were done with the picnic. We told jokes to each other, this is one of them. "Knock Knock. Whos there? Fairy. Fairy Who?
I need some Fairy Dust!"
So then we played hide-n-go-seek and the fairies were the hardest ones to find because they were very small. When we were done chatting around, we said good bye and I hopped on to the unicorn and we were off in one second and then we found our self in a rainbow cave. It was all the colors of the rainbow there, red, orange, yellow, and green, blue, indigo, and violet!
We got so cold and sleepy I made a fire and we warmed my hands and unicorn rested and we went to sleep. And when we woke up, we were on the cloud that unicorn came down from and so unicorn said good bye and in a puff of smoke she was gone. And every night she comes to see me.
The End
By Gwyneth

(I wrote this story all by myself about a month ago.)

Gwyneth

No comments:

Post a Comment