Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Kalen- Last night we played tennis

Well, last night Gwen, dad and I went to play tennis. At tennis it was windy. So all our balls were all over the place! Dad and I played some matches, while Gwen played with her little wagon. Gwen's wagon kept moving away from her because it was windy. When we were going home we decided to stop and get some hot chocolate. Gwen and I had a small hot chocolate, and my dad had a big hot chocolate. When we were there dad said we could go out side for a minute or two. I spied on Gwen. She only saw me one time! When we got home my mom was still at the gym with Reece and Georgia. So dad read us THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA! It is about a man who caught a big fish. We have not finished it yet. Then me and Gwen went in our beds and read our books. I am reading the HARDY BOYS, I am on number seven called THE SECRET OF THE CAVES. My sister is reading the WEATHER FAIRY'S. We were almost a sleep when my mom came home.

P.S. Do you know why I like to spy. Because I like to spy on girls with my friend Sam. BYE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't take this spying thing too far there son. I am glad you and Sam have a great time together.
    `dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalen,
    I'm glad your spying on Gwen it's good practice for how we spy on the girls.
    Sam(:

    ReplyDelete