Monday, May 18, 2009

Kalen- The first day of swimming in the year!

A couple of days ago it was really hot. So my Aunt Kerri, my cousin Kaitlin, Gwen, Reece, Grandma, Grandpa, mom, dad, and me decided to go to the pool! When we got there I jumped right in and forgot to put on sunscreen! I had to get out dry off and get sunscreen on. My dad wanted to have a barbecue. My grandma, grandpa and my mom went to get the hot dogs the hamburgers and the watermelon and stuff like that. While they were gone I went and played pieing pong in the game room. But their were no balls! But their were other games. my brother Reece and I played ice hokey. When we were done I wanted to go in the pool. But then dinner was ready. My favorite food on
the table was the hot dogs. When I was finished I went in the pool. GOOD BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment