Well, today we had to go to Costco to get some food. I brought my spending money with me to buy Hardy boys books. When we got there we wanted to buy some lunch first. But mom said that we were going to get buy our groceries first. So we went inside and went shopping. When we were done we went to Trader Joe's. Gwen and I stayed in the car. Mom took about 15 minutes in Trader Joe's. When mom got in the car she said that we could go buy the books that I wanted to buy. So we drove the car to the bookstore. Mom, Reece and I went in the store and went to the Hardy Boys book shelf. I had 27 dollars and some change. My mom said I probably had enough money to bye four Hardy Boys books. So I picked out number 8 THE MYSTERY OF THE CABIN ISLAND, number 9 THE GREAT AIRPORT MYSTERY, number 10 WHAT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT and number 11 WHILE THE CLOCK TICKED. So we took them over to the cash register. When it was our turn we counted my money. I only had to have one more dollar to buy four of them. Mom said that she would give me one more dollar to buy them. So I said yes. Then we went home.
At home we all unloaded the car.
BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment