Well, today we went hiking with the Stepan boys. We went and picked Joe and Kent up from their house. When we got to the trail we were all running. Then we got really tired. We saw a mine on the hike. The mine was really big. I got to look in it! When we pasted the mine we stared going up hill. We saw a lizard. It was a blue belly lizard. I tried to catch it but it ran away into the bushes. We all saw a lot of butterfly's. They were all different colors. There was two small bridges. I ran ahead with Kent and we hid next to the car. When Joe came we jumped out we scared him! In the car I read my book called THE GREAT AIRPORT MYSTERY. When we got to the Stepan house we went and watched the MEMORIAL DAY PARADE! Sharky was there. There was also police on horses! We had Fun!
BYE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment