Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kalen- Swimming with my friend Sam and playing capture the girls in the pool!

Yesterday, I wanted to go swimming with the Hales. My mom said that she would call the Hales. The Hales said yes! When we got to the pool Sam and I went to the deep end, and jumped right in. Sam and I wanted to play capture the girls. So we went to the other side of the pool. Sam and I got out and jumped on Emma! Our plan was to get one of the girls to swim into the deep end. My sister Gwen we captured and got her to swim in the deep end. Emma tried to save Gwen but I made her turn around. Gwen escaped by climbing out of the pool and walked to the other side. Me and Sam wanted to get out and go play Ping Pong in the game room. When we got in the game room there were no balls! So we played a game called Pool. Sam beat me at Pool. Then the Hales had to go.



GOOD BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment