Friday, May 08, 2009

Kalen- dad and I took joe to scouts!!!

Well, On Thursday we went and picked Joe up to go to Cub scouts. When we were at scouts we went in side and played a game. While my dad went and set everything up. Because my dad is a Cub scout leader! When we were done with the game we all went to are classes. I am a wolf. In wolfs we all got to build a bird feeder out of bottles. I got to use my pocketknife. I have never cut my self before. It took us a lot of time to build the bird feeder. Joe was the first one done. I had to tape mine because I cut it to far. When we were done making the bird feeders We went and played prison ball. This is how you play it. You have to get a ball and throw it at the person on the other side. If you hit the person then they go to prison . If the person wants to come out of person than they have to tell some one to throw a ball to you. If you get the ball you have to throw it at someone if you hit them then you are out of prison!
It is a fun game.


GOOD BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you guys had a great time making those bird feeders. You guys worked so hard.
    `dad

    ReplyDelete