Today Kent,Joe and Jeff came over! We played outside. Outside we played spies. We spied on Reece and Jeff. Joe brought a wand over. Jeff and Reece had bikes. Kent, Joe and I hid in the bushes. Jeff and Reece could not find us. When we went inside we watched Clone Wars. After that we played pillow fight. We were all fighting Kent and then their mom came. While their mom was talking with my mom we played chase Kent! It was hard to catch Kent because he was really fast. When they went home we cleaned up.
BYE!!!
Kalen,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you could play with Kent, Joe, and Jeff. I like hou hour practicing for spying on the girls. Let's see if we can have a play date on Friday.
Sam
Kalen,
ReplyDeletesounds like your a good thrower and catcher. if we can have a play date on friday I want to show you a magic trick show that I planed. Eliza and me made it.
Sam