Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Kalen- We went and Played baseball

Well, last night we went and played baseball! First we just played catch. Then Jack's family came over. We all had a turn to bat. I hit a lot of home runs. We also played football. I never dropped the ball. When we were done with baseball and football we went to Jack's house. We jumped on the trampoline. My dad gave us some ice cream! We ate the ice cream on the trampoline. We went in the tree house when we were don with our ice cream. It was dark in the tree house. We got some flash lights from the shed, so it wouldn't be dark in the tree house. When we were done in the tree house we went in the house. We went in Jack's room and played Legos. Jack had a lot of Legos. I went out of his room and hid in the back yard. They could never find me because I hid in the tree house. Then we had to go. When we got home we went to bed.

P.S. Today I am going to the Hales for a play date with Sam! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment