Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kalen- Picking up trash and going to the park!

Last night was family home evening. Dad,Gwen,Reece,Georgia, and I went on a walk picking up trash for family home evening. My mom was at Enrichment night. I found lots of trash. Dad said that we would walk to the park picking up trash and then play at the park! When we got to the park my sister Gwen said she was going to play in the sand box. Reece and I wanted to play in the sand box too. In the sand box there was a little waterfall that water was coming down. So we decided to build little streams with water running down them. My sister Gwen was bossing us around, so I got my dad and he told her to stop bossing us around. When we got home we took a quick bath. I had to take a bath to help wash every ones hair. Then we went to bed.



TYPE TO YOU LATER!!!BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment