Yesterday was the father and sons camp out! My dad picked me up at tennis lessons. We stopped at The Happy Hound. Reece and I had a corn dog and my dad had a hamburger. It was a long drive to the campsite. I even got car sick. But finely we got their. We stopped at my friend Sam's campsite. We played catch for about 20 minutes. Then we went to are campsite. We had a big tent. It could fit about 8 men in our tent. we went to the camp fire to roast marshmallows. While we were roasting marshmallows the bishop talked about the priesthood. When he was done talking A couple of boys and me played hide and go seek. It was hard to find the hiders. Then I went to bed with Reece and my dad. The next morning We had breakfast. Joe,Kent,Matt,dad and I play catch. We played catch with baseballs. then It was time to go. We had lots of fun!
BYE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment