Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kalen- We went to Joe's house!

Today we went to Joe's house. When we got there Joe,Kent,Jeff and Cameron were playing dodge ball. So Gwen,Reece and I played to. It was so fun I was the only one who got Kent out. Kent got me out twice. Then it was time to go have lunch. For lunch we had Macaroni and Cheese. I love Macaroni and Cheese. Do you know what is funny I do not like cheese but I like Macaroni and Cheese! When we were eating lunch Joe's mom gave us some cookies. They were good. Then we played Nerf guns. Me and Joe were on a team and the rest of them were on Kent's team. We got a lot of guns. I had a small one and a big long one. Kent used a Nerf gun that shot by itself. We all had a light saber. We were all down stairs fighting. Me and Joe wanted to go to the park. So we all went to the park! At the park we played baseball. I hit a home run! Then Cameron wanted to play tag. Kent was it first. he tagged me. So then I ran after Cameron. But he was to fast, so I had to Run after Kent. I tagged Kent. Then Joe asked me if I wanted to play in the sandbox. They all buried me. Than my mom came. When we got home I got ready for our camp out!

1 comment: