Monday, May 11, 2009
Kalen-The piano recital!
Well, a couple days ago we went to the piano recital! When we got there we went and got our seat. Sam and I sat together. Then we waited for all the other families to come. When everyone got to there seats we started the piano recital! I played a song called Walts by Brahms. Sam played a song called The Spinning song. I only made two mistakes. After we were done playing the piano we went and had refreshments. Sam and I sat on the stage. When we were done eating we wanted to play capture the girls. We got Alex to play with us. We were inside the stage spying on the girls. When we were in the stage this little boy came in the stage. So we jumped out of our hiding spots and captured him! Then we let him go. We ran into a class room to make a plan. While we were in the class room the girls kept running past us. We got out of the class room and ran back into the stage. We were hiding behind a block of stairs. I saw one of the girls behind the door. Then we had to go. When we got home we went to bed. BYE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kalen I know I know the whole story but I just had to post a comment. That was fun but it would be more fun if we had ropes.
ReplyDeleteSam(: