Presenting the Von trapp Family, otherwise known as the Klippels! This year I wanted to be fancy for our pictures. We've never gotten dressed up, so we did this year and I love the look!!
Our photographer Amy Nash said we looked like the Von trapp Family, which is exactly what I was going for...formal. I didn't include the group shot I am sending for Christmas, I thought it would be nice to keep some element of surprise...enjoy~
Our photographer Amy Nash said we looked like the Von trapp Family, which is exactly what I was going for...formal. I didn't include the group shot I am sending for Christmas, I thought it would be nice to keep some element of surprise...enjoy~
I think I am going to blow up the picture below to replace our existing picture that is above our piano. What do you think? Which do you like out of the group shots?
I can't get over this picture. I can't stop looking at it, I adore it and it's just perfect in every way.
My sons and my daughters. I love that my face is a bit blurred with my sons and that I am really cheesy with the girls because we had to try fifty million times to get a mother daughter shot, as Summer was done with this photo shoot by the time we were taking this shot.
I love, love, love this picture. We have had many pictures taken of us but I've never really liked any of them. This is the best of us, hands down, ever! This one is going on the wall, somewhere in our home.
Cheers to Amy Nash for taking on this monumental task of a nine person family with small children, plural. Thank you for taking our lasting pictures that we will be able to enjoy for years to come. What I love most today are Christmas Pictures...Part 2!
Love,
The Klippels~
Cheers to Amy Nash for taking on this monumental task of a nine person family with small children, plural. Thank you for taking our lasting pictures that we will be able to enjoy for years to come. What I love most today are Christmas Pictures...Part 2!
Love,
The Klippels~












Yes! I think the third one down is the best for blowing up and putting on the wall.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of your two older girls...Gweneth and Georgia? I think that right.
I love all the individual shots of the kids. ESPECIALLY William! That is such a cute, nice, clear picture of him! I love that blue softy blanket and the columns and sun shining in the back.
I love the picture of you and Kirk! Definitely put that up in your house...It is SO perfect! Lighting, background, expressions, tenderness!
What a relief to have that done! And they all turned out so beautifully!
And...thank you for answering my questions at my blog. I hadn't realized you hadn't answered because I kept forgetting to check back. Totally forgot I had asked about your rolls! That is a lot of rolls...but yes, honestly there is never enough rolls, ever!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Have a great day!
I love every single ! Your family is so beautiful! The locations is stunning!
ReplyDeleteThese are such beautiful photos. What a happy, lovely family =)
ReplyDeleteLove from the NaNa girls xoxo
OMG!! beautiful poeple! I love it so so much ! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteawwwww. I love all of them. and the location was wonderful too. that last of of you and Kirk is great. love your outfit. they all turned out really nice. it's too hard to pick a favorite.
ReplyDeleteI think the pic you chose is perfect. I like it because you are all spaced out a bit which I prefer but I guess it's just personal preference.
ReplyDeleteI agree the shot of you & Kirk is Fabulous!!!!! And the girls with all those flowers in the background, beautiful.
You guys are so beautiful! The pictures turned out amazing.
ReplyDeletey'all make the prettiest babies, you have to admit! ;) loving the pics, shauna.
ReplyDeleteOk I love them all but for a group shot I think my favorite is the 2nd one with you all on the path.
ReplyDeleteI just can't get over how fantastic these look...they were completely all of the work it took to take them.
You and Kirk look phenomenal...so that indeed needs a special place :)
Thanks so much for sharing, maybe post Christmas we can see the one you sent out as your card.