Girls with umbrellas...is there anything cuter? I love doing these posts everyday because they motivate me to think outside the box and to get creative. I was at the Goodwill a few months back and saw these umbrellas for a dollar each. I grabbed them and as soon as I got home with them my daughters could not stop playing with them. And so, I had a vision of pictures with them two and their umbrellas. The vision isn't too far off. I love how these pictures turned out. What I Love Most Today are Umbrellas.






Beautiful pictures!! I especially love that last one. :)
ReplyDeleteYour children are going to love these pictures when they are older. What a wonderful catalog of their lives.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Had nooo idea that you will blog daily in November.
ReplyDeleteLove to read ya
Love it. The girls having a photo shoot at the lake with their parasols. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteso darling. umbrellas are the best accessories: cute and useful! XO
ReplyDeletethe well-traveled wife
So cute and such a great deal! Your daughters are beyond darling, I know they are happy and probably so excited for Gwyn's bday and the holidays coming up. Just wanted you to know I read all your posts but am usually reading downstairs on the ipad while I eat breakfast and don't have an account on it, so I don't know how to comment, but I always read and love your posts, great start to my day!
ReplyDelete