The drive in really is becoming one of my favorite places. It's much cheaper than going to a movie theatre and it's so much more exciting and adventurous!
Tonight we got to see Frozen! We got Little Caesars for the kids and picked up Aquis for the adults. It was a fun time had by all!
Tonight we got to see Frozen! We got Little Caesars for the kids and picked up Aquis for the adults. It was a fun time had by all!
Below they are acting as the sisters and freezing each other. Kids....so cute. I love the message of the movie. It was typical in that it was a love story, but it was unique in that the love story was between two sisters. I told my daughters they better remember this message. Sisters will always find true love with each other and a best friend, always. What I Love Most Today is the Drive In!!!

Seriously you guys have the best fun:-)
ReplyDeleteI have never been to the drive in (don't even think they exist here - too cold perhaps ;-) Would love to see Frozen with the girls - was it good? Loving the fun and you all wrapped up in blankets, Happy day to you - much love Axx
san jose has a drive in? how come I never knew that?!
ReplyDeleteJust playing catch up.. what wonderful adventure you have been having! It makes me miss being on the West Coast. San Fran is beautiful this time of year! Such joy as always in your pictures, I love it so much. My boys still haven't gotten over their first movie theater experience (Cullen got totally overwhelmed over the summer and got sick) but I feel like a drive in would be an awesome compromise. I will we had one nearby!
ReplyDelete