Monday, November 04, 2013
What I Love Most Today is Instagram!!!
Instagram is great. My best friend Marie describes Instagram as, "drive through blogging." And she's exactly correct. I've never had a Facebook account and chances are I never will. But Instagram is great because it's just a quaint little application that let's you post a picture and put words to it. For me it's a great addition to my blog because I tend to do blog posts that are "themed" whereas with Instagram I can post little snippets of our life that I wouldn't necessarily blog about. I love, love, love it. I love the filters that make the pictures look vintage and I appreciate how easy it is to use. These are some of my favorite Instagram shots. Instagram Forever! What I Most Today is Instagram!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is funny! I have had an instagram account for ages, but I just don't use it that much because the perfectionist in me sees the grain in the photos and I just can't get past it! I do love how you can capture little moments though and just send them out there to share without have to say anything at all. The photos speak for themselves. I tend to use facebook more because I belong to a couple of adoption support groups, a Congenital Heart Disease support group, and it is how I keep in touch with everyone that I have met over the years. I find more people respond to Facebook than they do my blog. I love the girls blue dresses. How crazy was it that I thought you had cut your hair. Silly me! Have a great week! Love you Loves!
ReplyDeleteI like instagram...the idea. I think I have an account and probably one picture on there. I don't have a smart phone...so it makes it difficult. We have a google Nexus (small tablet) and it has a one way camera which is really lame because you have to turn the screen away from you when you take a picture so you have no clue where the camera is actually pointed. I think it's mostly for selfies, I guess? One day when I have a smart phone I think I will LOVE instagram. I love ALL those pictures Shauna! So convenient to have a camera as part of something you have on you all the time...your phone. Most people anyway. Awesome!.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why but that in n out one was my favorites!! cute. I am a die hard FB lover. use it every day. I've never been able to get excited about instagram. but I also don't have a smart phone. I've always wished you were on FB! but I've always been super slow to warm up to change. just started texting a year ago and this year, started mixing granola into my yogurt! turns out, it's really good. :) this means I'll probably be ready for instagram in about 3 years.
ReplyDeleteLove them all
ReplyDelete