Tuesday, November 05, 2013

What I Love Most Today is Hidden Beach

My dad lives in Aptos, California.  It's right next door to Santa Cruz, and it's one of our favorite places to visit.  When we visit my dad and the weather permits we usually take the kids to this beach.  The awesome detail about this beach is the park that sits right at the front of the pathway down to the beach.  So you could say it's hidden beach and hidden park that we love to visit. 
 
Above this wooden structure is the train track. 
 
 
Favorite family game is Pickle.  We play it every chance we can get. 
 
And he's out of there!!! 
 
 
Baby boy is growing up...too fast.
 
They always want the frame by frame of their jumps off of the swing.
 
Reece could be his dad.  If you want to know what Kirk looked like as a kid, that's him right there looking at the camera. 
 
 
The park is really exciting for Will.  :)
 
It's a balancing act. 
 
Brothers.
 
I don't mind her glasses but the fact that they are those kind that darken in the sun drives me batty.  I just want to see her pretty eyes.  I remembered to have her take them off for one picture.  But she puts them right back on because she's blind as a bat!!!
 
My Grandma Pat and Grandpa Don.  They were the reason for our visit to my dad's house.  We came to join in on the family time.
 
 
Precious Summer.
 
Can you believe he was born three months premature, at two pounds?  Me neither!!!  He's a big ol' boy and he goes to nursery next month!!!!  In this picture he's saying, "What I Love Most Today is Hidden Beach and Park!!!!! 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I think you are going to have to produce the evidence on your husbands childhood photos, because I think the boys look so much like you and the girls look like their dad. Maybe his face shape. Now your oldest daughter does have your face shape, but when I look at her I see her dad. What is pickle? Have a great day! I love November because you post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Wil can talk now. Looks like so much fun. Nothing better than spending time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is the best:) Yours is adorable and happy. And I love the hidden beach so much. Have a great day Shauna,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete