Sunday, November 24, 2013

What I Love Most Today are Birthday Buddies!!!

Happy Birthday to Reece!!!  His birthday was today, November 23rd.  His older sister Gwyneth has her birthday on the 26th of November.  We had the Wallworks and two of the Stepan boys over for Reece.  Kirk took them to Nickle City. Afterward, they came back for an easy dinner with brownies and ice cream. 
 
 
 
This is a great group of kids. 


 
 
Reece is 9 today.  Kirk and I think the world of Reece.  He is most happy when he is doing something that requires a lot of energy, like sports.  He just has so much energy!!!!  He is just like someone I know.....me.  You may already know that Reece is great at sports. 

Reece is reading the Book of Mormon for the first time.  He swims year round for Quicksilver five days out of the week.  But, he also loves tennis, football, and basketball.  Kirk and I are so grateful for Reecey. He's got a good heart and he tries his best to choose the right.  We love him dearly.

Happy Birthday to Reecey!!!  What I Love Most Today are Birthday Buddies!!!!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. :) loving your What I love series. I wish to do something similar sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your lovely son and daughter soon too. Much love Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Reece!!

    ReplyDelete