Friday, November 29, 2013

What I Love Most Today is Christmas in the City!!!!

We went to the city today with our family and friends.  I love the city and you can spend your time their many ways.  But, today we spent time on some of the major tourist attractions, which is always so fun!

First stop: Cable Cars...
 
Summer is waiting in line with her "purse."
 
 
Kaitlyn looking so cute hanging off the Cable Car the "San Francisco" way.  :)
 
 
 
Second Stop: Ghirardelli...
 
All of the Christmas candy and packaging was in full effect for the kids to "oogle" over.
 
 
Down on the wharf we ate lunch and played around.
 
This is Williams San Francisco outfit.  He looks "metro."
 
 
Third Stop: Lombard Street!  In case you didn't know it's the most crooked street in the world.  The cars dropped us off and we walked down.
 
 
Fourth Stop: The Golden Gate Bridge...walking style!!!  Have you ever waked across the Golden Gate?  It's a great walk, it was so fun!!!  Here are all of our fun moments on our adventure across the bridge...
 
 
 
 
Kaitlyn and Kerri Foster...
 
Grandpa Rick (my dad) and Georgia..
 
Kalen...


This is the Veasey Family.  Shannon is Kerri's sister in law.  They are a great family and they spent Thanksgiving with us.  What I love about Thanksgiving is that we often get to gather with others who we hardly see.  It's a time to bring people into our lives, to make connections and to bond.  I love it.  

 

Can you see us?

 Georgia and Gwyneth...


My sister in law, Kerri and her husband Sean.  They are family, but also some of our greatest friends.  We love them so much.

My dad, Rick and me...

my love and me...

Happy Times in San Francisco.  There is nothing better than being in the city with the ones you love the most.  I love the city so much.  I love the vibe, I love the weather, love it all.  Until next time San Francisco and I hope sooner than later...What I Love Most Today is Christmas in the City.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. you got some great pictures! thanks to you, walking across the golden gate bridge is one of the very few things I've done in SF! that was a long time ago. I still remember a conversation I had with Mary Busath afterwards--she said, "you and shauna did what?" we packed up all our kids and strollers and drove up to SF and walked across the golden gate bridge. "but why would you do that?" FOR FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I am like the girl above "why would you do that?" that's why they call me killjoy. That is a big group for such a trip, I'd probably be like "lets take the dogs & kids to the park, than have dinner and play games all night", oh yeah, that's exactly what we did, all week! I am nothing if not boring. Cute pics of you all, I am so impressed with all your pics, I am so unmotivated to take pics when my family's around, I just want to be, you know? I've loved reading your daily posts & will miss them. You have such a fantastic family filled with the most beautiful kids. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SF has to be the most beautiful city in the world. Every time I visit...I don't want to leave. You have truly captured the beauty in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete