Guess what the top three flavors of these Jelly Bellies are? Give up? They are: Very Cherry, Buttered Popcorn and Licorice!!! I never would have guessed that Licorice would be in the top three most popular!!
During school breaks I'm always trying to think of fun things to do with the kiddos. So my sister in law, Kerri and I decided to get the kids in the car and give the kids a surprise.
We didn't tell them where we were going until they figured it out on their own. We just said it would be a "sweet adventure." :) And it is pretty sweet there at that factory. Besides driving an hour away the walk and tour are totally free and you get lots of free Jelly Bellies.
During school breaks I'm always trying to think of fun things to do with the kiddos. So my sister in law, Kerri and I decided to get the kids in the car and give the kids a surprise.
We didn't tell them where we were going until they figured it out on their own. We just said it would be a "sweet adventure." :) And it is pretty sweet there at that factory. Besides driving an hour away the walk and tour are totally free and you get lots of free Jelly Bellies.
Of course they had a sample bar where thousands of kids stand in line everyday to pick their ten favorite flavors for free.
On our tour they were making Bubble Gum Jelly Bellies. It's smelled so good. The tour guide pointed out that we should be thankful for the good smell, because when they are making the "skunk" flavor or "barf" flavors it doesn't smell so good. Yes, thank you for pointing that out tour guide. :)



Awesome fun!
ReplyDeleteso fun!!! I've always wanted to go there. buttered popcorn is y favorite
ReplyDeleteHow fun! i am surprised by the top three too. My favorite is the cinnamon, especially when I am pregnant, Kev had to buy them by the bag full!.
ReplyDelete